17 best authors of the creative competition among young people were awarded in Ashgabat at the Center for Public Organizations of Turkmenistan.
The participants of the competition, timed to coincide with the 31st anniversary of the independence of Turkmenistan, had to submit poems or stories of their own composition to the jury, dedicated to the development, successes and achievements of their native country, its rich and glorious history, national culture, invaluable heritage of ancestors.
The competition was organized by the Central Council of the Magtymguly Youth Organization of Turkmenistan, the National Trade Union Center of Turkmenistan and the editors of the Garagum magazine.
We offer you to get acquainted with the list of winners of the competition, among which there are students, military personnel and youth of various professions.
- Atamurat Yazveliev (Institute of International Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan);
- Nurgozel Yazberdiyeva, Ilmyrat Babaev (Makhtumkuli Turkmen State University);
- Nury Sakchiev (Turkmen Agricultural University named after S.A. Niyazov);
- Suleiman Khaydarov (Turkmen State Institute of Culture); Cheper Nazargylydzheva, Novchagul Annaeva (Turkmen National Institute of World Languages named after D. Azadi);
- Ogulniyaz Allaberdyeva (Institute of Telecommunications and Informatics of Turkmenistan);
- Sulgun Myratgeldieva (International University for the Humanities and Development);
- Khalyl Akiev (Turkmen State Pedagogical Institute named after S. Seidi).
- Ikhtiyar Ulukov (State Border Service of Turkmenistan);
- Kakajan Chariyarov (Ministry of Defense of the country).
Youth of different professions:
- Parahat Bazarov (technician, Deniz Hotel, Avaza National Tourist Zone);
- Shatlyk Dzhepbarov (teacher, secondary school No. 3 of the Murgab etrap, Mary velayat);
- Khemra Durdiyev (deputy director for educational work of secondary school No. 12 of the Ak Bugday etrap, Akhal velayat);
- Hatidzha Redzhebova (typesetter, Garagum magazine);
- Bagtygul Tekaeva (resident of the Niyazov etrap, Dashoguz velayat).
The winners of the competition were solemnly awarded with certificates of honor and valuable gifts. Each of the winners was also presented with a book by the Chairman of the Halk Maslakhaty Milli Gengesh of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov Ömrümiň manysy (“The Meaning of My Life”).
The best author's poems and stories were published in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th issues of the literary and artistic magazine "Garagum", the publication "Turkmenistan: Golden Age" reports.